Download the Year 1 to Year 6 Parent Information Booklet.
Parents seeking admittance of children to the Catholic school must be aware of, and be prepared to support, the school’s understanding of the religious ideals, aims and objectives of its community.
Kindergarten children must turn four before the 30th June the year they are enrolled.
Pre Primary children must turn five before the 30th June the year they are enrolled.
Year 1 children must turn six before the 30th June the year they are enrolled.
Year 2 children must turn seven before the 30th June the year they are enrolled.
Kindergarten - 30
Pre Primary - 30
Years 1-3 - 30
4-6 - 32
* The school is sensitive to the desirability of limiting class sizes. Accordingly [but subject to the discretion of the Principal to make minor adjustments where there are extenuating circumstances] maximum class size is as above.
Preferences will be given in the following order [subject to variation at the discretion of the Principal] to applications for enrolment:
- Practising Catholics
- Siblings of families already at the school, as the preservation of the family unit is vital within the school community.
- Non-Catholics who are committed to their own particular church and who not only know and support the goals of the school but understand and accept that formal religious education classes form an integral part of the curriculum for all students.
* Every effort will be made to accommodate Catholic families coming into the Parish and who have already been to another Catholic School. Consideration for indigenous and special needs students enrolment will also be strongly considered.
- Applications for student enrolment is by completion of the School's Enrolment Form [Birth and Baptism Certificates, Immunization Records and Health Care Cards (where applicable) must be supplied at the interview]
- An interview with the Principal.
- Notification of enrolment by letter after interview.
Download the St Brigid's Enrolment Form.
School fees are very reasonable and are set by the School Board.
Fee accounts will be rendered twice yearly, at commencement of each semester.
Fees are payable in advance and one of the following payment options may be adopted:-
- In total for each Semester.
- Pay by fortnightly instalments.
- Direct Debit is also available.
- EFTPOS facility available
Parents/guardians who are responsible for the payment of school fees and hold a current means tested family Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the code “PPS” will be entitled to a discount on tuition fees. You are asked to present your card at the office.